Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nice Things About Alaska

I was pretty crabby in my last post.  So here's things I like about Alaska.  People welcome and take others in.  I was invited to join someone I had just met for dinner.  My new friends, Sue and Jim, took me out for my birthday dinner.  There is not much traffic where I am.  The views are beautiful.  My new Landlord did urge me to refuse to fly in bad weather and to trust my gut.  I have tried some interesting foods.  I think that even in my state of overwhelm I do enjoy many things about being here.

1 comment:

  1. I see you removed that last post. I will say this: I can SO see The Look! :) I dont have a blogger blog so I can't follow you but I do have you in my reader and I'll stop in and read. Well, apparently, I have a blogger account because it's google, but I don't use it. Anyway, it t takes me a few days sometimes but I will be reading! Love the airport pic & the kayaks, too.

    ReplyDelete