Friday, December 10, 2010

Vacation Rocks

I can not tell you how rested I have begun to feel.  I have stayed with my buddies, Pat and Barbe, eaten good food, exercised, spent hours with my stuff in storage; I love my stuff by the way.  Who knew that just being with your belongings could be so comforting?

Are they not just things?  Perhaps not.  Each item, carefully chosen because it appealed to or resonated with something inside, speaks to us in that familiar way.  I leave soon to fly back to work, bush planes and mountains.  I will leave here refreshed from being profoundly loved. 

I get to go dancing toninght with my friends.  I get to have breakfast with more friends tomorrow.  I am blessed, loved, cherished and able to provide the same.

I am happy.  And soon I will introduce all of you to the person adding the most to that happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment