Friday, January 21, 2011

Focus

I had forgotten just how goal oriented I am.  I like to set a challenge, set the steps to meet it and execute those steps.  I realized today that I have a deadline to meet in February and added physical fitness to aid in my focus.  I have been somewhat challenged in that regard since my foot is back in an aircast, however, I am finding ways to work around that.

This time it's my right foot and I'm finding that I will have to work around having two feet challenged by potential fractures.  It makes it hard here in Alaska to get around, however, I am maintaining a good attitude around that. 

Today, I met my gym goal and am confident that with persistence that I will meet my larger goals.  I met a friend for dinner, worked at the office, studied hard for an upcoming exam and spent time with Leigh on Skype.  I think I might be a Skype addict. 

I see this time of focus as a good time.  I like the concreteness of the goals I have set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment